Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beware - Demo 2011

Location:  Philadelpia, PA
Genre:  Hardcore
Contact:  roberttwilson4@gmail.com
Download:  www.mediafire.com/?0fh3mmurk697k5i
Purchase:  getrealrecords.bigcartel.com
Release:  2011

Beware are a new Straight Edge hardcore band / side project from the members of Mother Of Mercy, Stick Together, Daylight and Black Feathers.   The music has a strong Chain Of Strength feel with out the posi-mosh I always associated with Chain.  All the classic youth crew themes are covered from false friends, betrayal to friends moving on and changing.  The more I listen to this I get the impression that this demo was written in direct response to all the members of Force Fed breaking edge.  With that aside, I can see Beware in the fore front of the next wave of youth crew bands.

Tracklist:
1.  Changing Face
2.  All I Need
3.  Turn Away
4.  Where Did We Go Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment