Friday, November 25, 2011

CIV at the Stone Pony from 1995

The next video is from the Shawn Christian Zappo collection.  CIV at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ from 1995.  The audio and video quality is amazing.  This is a real treat for me since I only got to see CIV at the second Warped Tour.  By that point, the second album just came out and Civ would play a tambourine for a song our two live.  Being young, into hardcore and seeing something like that was a total bum out for me.  I did how ever mosh extra hard for the songs they played off Set Your Goals that day. Another clear memory of that day was walking through the parking lot to get to the Warped Tour with my friend Jordan Clarius.  We were stopped by a Khrisna Devotee and asked if we were going to the concert.  My response was "no, I'm here to fight people" and we walked away.  Anyone that knows me knows the humor in that statement.


No comments:

Post a Comment